This all night event for girls allows you to be the forensic scientist, and spend the evening solving a crime here at the Museum!
Please note, we ask for a ratio of 1 adult to every 6 scouts.
This Camp-In Fulfills the Junior “Detective” badge*:
- Practice the power of observation (Recalling Details – option 1)
- Communicate in Code (Learn some classic codes-option 1)
- Fingerprint for Fun (Study three sets of prints-option 1)
- Try out detective science (Look at three kinds of “evidence” – option 1, Find out about DNA – option 2, Detect handwriting details – option 3)
- Follow the clues to solve a real mystery (Create a clue hunt – option 1)
*Groups will provide their own badges.
- Check-in is at 7pm on Friday.
- The evening will consist of workshops, snack, free time in the museum, and set-up of camp site on the Museum floor.
- Wake-Up is at 7am Saturday, followed by breakfast.
Please call our Registration Coordinator at 734.995.5439. If you would like more information, please call us or fill out the Contact Us Form (choose Scouts as the department).