Outreach Family Fun Night: Physical Science
Invite the whole school to an evening of fantastic, science-based fun and see why this is our most popular program. Chemistry and physics combine to give you a unique look into how the world works. You provide 20 volunteers and we’ll fill 20 of your tables with creative hands-on activities. Educators and families love this casual, self-directed evening of fun science activities. All activities are linked to the Michigan Grade Level Content Expectations. Discount coupons for a visit to the Museum for all participants!
- Serves up to 500 total participants
- $860 plus mileage for 2 hours (additional hours available)
- Includes 20 hands-on experiments, 6 stations each
- Open house format encourages leisurely family exploration
- Requires 20 tables, one room set-up
- Requires 20 volunteers
- WEB SPECIAL! Book another Family Night program in the same school year and receive $150 off a second program!
To make your program an enjoyable and memorable experience please be sure to review the Family Fun Night Planning Guide (673K PDF). Publicize your event! Print out a customizable Family Fun Night (446K PDF) or Family Math Fun Night (446K PDF) flyer.